Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17

Thread: GC fans STINK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member Jason's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 12th, 2002
    Posts
    3,146
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    GC fans STINK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Where is the noise? Where is the pride? Sounded more like a funeral at the GC Pound game! GC fans have lost their voices! These kids need us now more than ever but most just decide to sit and be quite! I am VERY VERY VERY VERY ASHAMED of our fans this year!!!!!!!!!! Come on GC FANS!!!!! We have two weeks to find your voice boxes so suggest to find them! We will be going to Lee High so I expext a huge turn out of some VERY LOUD FANS!


    EVERY WHERE WE GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LETS BRING THE FIRE BLUE DEVIL FANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OUR BOYS NEED US!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/getsmile.tmp007816300.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Glory_Days's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 18th, 2003
    Posts
    963
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: GC fans STINK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    go to hell devils.
    "To be the man, you've got to beat the man."

  3. #3
    Inactive Member GC_Devils's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 24th, 2005
    Posts
    26
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: GC fans STINK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    I agree. The fans don't yell at all. It is the worst bunch of fans that I have ever seen. At the Coeburn game it was worse. GC's players were running off the field trying to get the crowd up. About 10 people were the only ones to cheer in the game. It is horrible. I am very dissapointed being a Blue Devil Dieheart.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member imported_broady's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 15th, 2002
    Posts
    122
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: GC fans STINK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    All i hear at EVERY game is all those big bells and plenty of yelling.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member imported_juggernaut28's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 23rd, 2004
    Posts
    941
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: GC fans STINK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Maybe all the ones that cheered sat with Pound fans on the visitor side friday. They had the cow bells ringing and they were cheering. Actually thought they should atleast all sit together since they were sitting on the visitor side. But they were scattered out, which I don't understand why.
    But I believe Pound's fans are never loud, sometimes I believe I am the loudest. You may get some noise in the beginning of a game, but as the game continues then Pound's fan for the most part is quiet and just sit there.
    But I thought atleast on the visiting side last friday, alot of support and cheering was being heard for Gate City.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member imported_hhstigerfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 12th, 2003
    Posts
    277
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: GC fans STINK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Next to Honaker fans, Gate City fans look like soccer holigans. Why don't some of you guys come over to Honaker sometime so there will actually be come noise on our side!

  7. #7
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: GC fans STINK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    The CIVILIZED GC fans sit on the home side Broady, the good ones sit with us. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] And the real FAN-atics stand in front of that truck. Me and the kid watched GC/PV and couple of years ago and got right in front of that guy. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

  8. #8
    Inactive Member imported_broady's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 15th, 2002
    Posts
    122
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: GC fans STINK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    The Truck is no longer their. I hate it to, because the train horn / cannon ball as been in our tradition for as long as i can remember.
    (Broady, the good ones sit with us) [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/getsmile.tmp007816300.gif[/img] THAT's RIGHT!!!!!
    I wish that some of us in GC could get together and buy a good train horn which cost $$$$$ a small fortune. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beer1.gif[/img]

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Shooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 13th, 2005
    Posts
    1,087
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: GC fans STINK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Yeah, take a ride to a PV game, then you will hear some real silence. See thread i started "PV FANS SPOILED". It's ridiculous.
    "The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not." -Thomas Jefferson

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Jason's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 12th, 2002
    Posts
    3,146
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: GC fans STINK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    [ QUOTE ]
    Yeah, take a ride to a PV game, then you will hear some real silence. See thread i started "PV FANS SPOILED". It's ridiculous.

    [/ QUOTE ]

    I saw your post and that got me to thinking about our fans too. Also I will be taking that ride Friday night to watch you guys against Pound. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beer1.gif[/img]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •